Technical Program Manager
We’re looking for technically driven individuals to join as a Technical Program Manager to lead some first-of-its kind software projects. We’re busy building things that everyone else isn’t. If you want to work on something that will get recognition at a global scale, join this team.
We currently have an opening in Reston, VA.
- Hands-on Technical Program Manager
- 12 to 15 years of total IT experience (should have played various roles: Developer, Analyst, Tech Lead, PM, etc.)
- Familiarity with application development in Mobility Apps, or cloud-based applications.
- 5+ years of PM Experience in managing software development projects in the areas of enterprise systems, web portals, mobile apps, or cloud-based applications, etc.
- Able to simultaneously manage multiple projects/priorities
- Experienced in formal SDLC methodologies (waterfall and Agile Methodologies preferred)
- Effective communication skills (able to communicate with senior management and key stakeholders)
- Knowledge of PM and Scrum Tools like MS Project, TFS, Smartsheet, JIRA, etc.
Local candidates only:
- Reston, VA
- Program Management: 5 years
- Project Management: 5 years
- Information Technology: 10 years
- Software Development: 10 years
- Application Development: 10 years