Provide basic project administrative support in a timely, accurate and cost effective manner.
- Perform basic administrative functions to support project work, which includes but is not limited to filing, copying, binding reports, typing letters and memos, answering incoming calls and emailing
- Provide customer service to clients, guests, vendors and employees
- Utilize effective written and oral communication
- Provide services to the front desk or to an assigned group and provide back-up administrative support to the company as needed
- May assist with project-related tasks such as cost summaries, project closeouts, plans and specifications and field support as needed
- May assist with accounts receivables, accounts payables or petty cash and asset tracking
- May assist with coordinating of internal and external events and ordering and maintaining supplies, equipment, inventory and facility coordination
- Process incoming and outgoing documents, mail, UPS and FedEx
- Participate in meetings including monthly meetings as required
- Associates degree in a related field is required. Applicable experience may be substituted in lieu of formal education
- Driver’s license is required
- Microsoft Office Suite basic skills are required
- Notary Public license
Hours and Travel
This position requires the individual work 40 hours per week with 95% of time spent in the office and 5% out of the office.
The physical demands described represent those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities.
The employee is regularly required to:
- Sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, twist, crouch and crawl
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms
- Talk or hear and communicate clearly
The employee must:
- Frequently lift and move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and move up to 25 pounds and infrequently up to 50 pounds
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
M/F/Vet/Disability /Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity